Wide staff blank sheet music noteook for children, featuring our "Kids Jam" on the cover. 126 pages printed on both sides. Six (6) extra-wide staff on each page. Bass and treble clef on every paired staff. The pages are perforated to be easily removed. Pages feature lines for your name, date and title of your composition.
Developed and creatively designed by songwriter and author, Gabriel Gilbert ("Songwriter's Almanac" and "Selfies: A Novel"), this 8" x 10" notebook includes diagrams of the Circle of Fifths,plus keyboard layout with notes, guitar frets, ukulele fretboard, and a fun puzzle on the inside back cover. Perfect gift or school music workbook for music teachers, students and beginner piano and music learners!
This Wide Staff Blank Sheet Music Notebook Features
- 126 blank perforated pages printed on both sides with 6 music staffs per page
- Blank wide staff sheet music templates, easy to understand, with 6 staff per page
- Teach children and students how to compose or write music. Design features lines for your name, date and composition titles
- Engage in learning music with helpful diagrams of piano, guitar and ukulele on the inside cover
- Illustrations include Circle of Fifths music theory with staffs, sharps and flats
- Bright white matte finish paper easy writing and reading. Bonus music terminology puzzle inside back cover
- Inside, find free access to hundreds of iVideosongs high def lessons and tutorials. Join our community of 100,000+ musicians for free!
WARNING: Choking hazard. Contains small parts. Not a toy. The parts and/or packaging are a choking hazard. Never place the product or packaging in or around a crib, small children or pets. Do not leave small children or pets unattended.
This product is packaged with materials that may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects, cancer and/or other reproductive harm. See https://P65warnings.ca.gov.